Time to take in the beauty of nature

I found out today that my on screen persona and presenting style is akin to Dom Jolly.  I like the chap, even read his Autobiography which certainly is a weird and wonderful tale, but me..like him hmm I trust this is a good thing others will enjoy.

More importantly the same poster on the Norfolk Broads Forum also pointed out that in 2011 there was streamed live a 20 camera feed from aboard a cruise ship in Norway. Their website where you can watch it all is here I’m stunned with what I found on You Tube about this epic adventure - words can't really do this justice so I invite you to watch the video below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brinks Belmore | The Big Tour - Day 7 (Part 1)

Brinks Rhapsody - The Review

Brinks Belmore | The Big Tour - Day 6 (Part 1)